Welcome to the Lancaster Area Paralegal Association.
Lancaster Area Paralegal Association is a non-profit corporation, which has been serving paralegals and legal assistants in the Lancaster area since 1984. LAPA is a charter member of the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations.
LAPA's goals and objectives are:
- To encourage and foster continuing legal education of the members of LAPA.
- To establish good fellowship and networking among association members, other local paralegal associations, and the members of the legal community.
- To promote the profession of the paralegal; educating the public for the advancement and improvement of the profession; and broadening public understanding of the skills and functions of the paralegal.
- To support and carry out the programs, purposes, aims and goals of the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations.
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional attainment.
Lancaster Area Paralegal Association (LAPA)
P.O. Box 593
Lancaster, PA 17608
LAPA thanks CAPITOL COPY for its ongoing support!WWW.CAPITOLCOPY.NET
LAPA's holiday lunch at The Pressroom at noon on Thursday, December 5, 2013 (see flyer and registration details on Events page)
Please consider volunteering for a Wills For Heroes event... Dec 14., 2013 is the next event. LAPA is collecting used cartridges as a fundraiser for the Wills for Heroes program. Bring them to any member meeting.
LAPA is on Facebook. Just send a "friend request".